We are open under current restrictions
Southern Cricket can open our centre in Leeming for coaching and net/cage hire.
This will be reviewed constantly in line with Government guidelines.
Further to the latest Government Update from the WA Government, from January 31st under 16s will be permitted to enter Southern cricket. Only double vaccinated customers 16 and over will be able to enter Southern Cricket. Proof of vaccination or exemption will need to be viewed by a member of the Southern Cricket team before your session can commence.
To ensure everyone’s safety and adhere to the current government restrictions, we have adjusted how we operate.
- If you want to make a group booking, you must include the number of people that will be using the net.
- Currently MASKS must be worn.
- Upon arrival at Southern Cricket, you will be required to sign in and wash your hands.
- Players must bring their own equipment for use, including a cricket ball if possible.
- We will be acting in accordance with the latest Government COVID-19 guidelines.
We wish everyone the best during this difficult time.