Over the past few season our Strength & Conditioning program has evolved dramatically.
In the winter of 2016, we ran our first Strength and Conditioning program and from there it has grown ever since.
For 2021 we have teamed up with Athlete X to offer a revamped program. Athlete X are leaders in developing young athletes through strength and conditioning, and have worked with countless cricketers over the last 15 years.
The main focus for introducing strength training is that it has been proven to have the following benefits:
- Increase muscle strength and endurance
- Reduce the likelihood of injury by improving joint stability and soft tissue resilience.
- Improve your child’s performance in nearly any sport.
- Develop correct technique, improve co-ordination and spatial awareness
- Improves bone density.
- Contributes to maintaining a healthy weight
- Improves confidence, self-esteem and social connection.
We believe that our Strength and Conditioning course is essential for players that are serious about playing high-level cricket.
The Strength & Conditioning program is included in our Off Season Academy, however players not involved in the Academy or that play other sports are able to enroll.
For more information and to find out how to enroll, please contact us on 08 9310 2670 or email@example.com.